Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”), please be informed that:
- The Controller of your personal data as shown on the registration card and gathered in connection with hotel’s operations, in accordance with the Rules of Service and surveillance, is Lake Hill Hotel Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with registered office at: ul. Tyrolska 2G, 58-564 Sosnówka.
- The Controller appointed the Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by mail to: Tyrolska 2G, 58-564 Sosnówka, Poland, by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 515268610.
- Your data will be processed for the following purposes and on the basis of the following regulations: pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter b) of the GDPR for the performance of the contract for the provision of services executed with you (data contained in the registration card), as well as pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter f) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, for the purpose of (1) possible pursuit of claims, (2) direct marketing of Company’s services, (3) internal administration within EUROPLAN Group and (4) ensuring safety and property security in the hotel (surveillance data).
- The recipients of your personal data will be entities processing data at the request of the Controller (e.g. entities dealing with payroll or IT administration of the Controller), as well as EUROPLAN Group entities to the extent described in clause 3 above. Your data will not be forwarded to any third countries (outside the EEA) or any international organisations.
- In connection with the processing of your data, you have the right to: (1) deny access to your data, (2) correct your data, (3) delete your data, (4) limit data processing, (5) file an objection regarding data processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Controller, (6) transfer your data, (7) file a complaint with the supervisory body. The above rights (1) – (6) can be exercised against the Controller by submitting a relevant notice through means of communication listed in point 1 or point 2 of these rules.
- The provision of your data in connection with the provision of hotel services, i.e. data mentioned in part 1 of the guest card, is voluntary, however, it is necessary to execute the contract for the provision of hotel services with you. Giving your telephone number and e-mail address is voluntary and does not affect the execution of the contract for the provision of hotel services with you.
- The Company shall not take any automated decisions on the basis of your data, including profiling.
- Your data will be processed for the period necessary for the provision of hotel services to you, pursuit of claims or pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Company as mentioned in point 4 above.