- They undergo inspection before starting work. We verify that there are no symptoms of: fever, cough, runny nose. We use non-contact thermometers, we verify each employee before and after starting work, we record measurements.
- They regularly disinfect their hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant and take care of their own and workplace hygiene.
- Before starting work, they must wash their hands with soap and water.
- They keep a mandatory distance from the interlocutor, min. 1.5 m.
- They come by their own means of transport - we recommend employees to avoid commuting to work by public transport.
- If any of the above symptoms are suspected, Employees are not allowed to work. They are advised to stay home and see a doctor.
- They are equipped with masks, visors, disposable gloves, disposable non-woven aprons.
- They disinfect work stations after each shift.
- We regularly ventilate and ozone the rooms after each stay of guests.
- We keep meetings and consultations to a minimum, we prefer e-mail and telephone contact.
- We have reduced the number of employees using common areas at any given time.
- We have introduced the obligation to use personal protective equipment by hotel suppliers.
- We have developed procedures to be followed in the event of a suspected infection situation and we have trained the staff in this regard.
- Workstations are at least 1.5 m apart.
- At the entrance to the hotel and restaurant, we have set up touchless devices with hand disinfectant.
- At the reception, TV and hotel regulations, we have provided information on how to take care of hand hygiene, which is the first and indispensable condition to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- For our guests, at the reception we have provided the telephone number to the health department and the nearest doctor. If you suspect COVID-19 infection, please contact the reception immediately.
- Our guests in a situation requiring medical assistance receive support from the Reception in determining the location and contacting the nearest medical unit.
- We encourage guests to wash their hands regularly with soap or disinfectant, according to the instructions available in the hotel bathrooms.
- We encourage guests to maintain safe distances in personal contacts.
- Hand disinfectants are used in hotel bathrooms and public areas, reception and restaurant areas
- We regularly exchange air and ozone the rooms after each stay for at least one hour.
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect with the utmost care all surfaces such as the countertop, tap, toilet seat, door handles, switches, controller, TV remote control, telephone.
- We have reduced the routine cleaning of rooms, which is now done only at the request of guests.
- In each room in the bathroom there are safety measures for disinfecting hands.
- The employees of the housekeeping department are equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment (helmet, gloves, non-woven apron, masks). After finishing work in a given room, the cleaning person takes off the gloves, disinfects hands and introduces such things as bedding, towels, bathrobes to the new room.
- After each guest, we carry out routine room cleaning and disinfection of all touch surfaces, including ozonation.
- We have introduced a security zone to keep a safe distance between our guests, min. 2 meters.
- Only 1 guest can stay at one reception desk.
- We limited the guest service time to the necessary minimum, while maintaining the highest standards of service.
- We recommend our guests to make cashless payments.
- We regularly disinfect all the reception equipment, i.e. table top, payment terminals, registration cards, room cards, pens, tablets, keyboards, computer equipment, telephones.
- We have installed a protective partition on the reception desk.
- Reception stands are 1.5 m apart.
- We provide unlimited access to disinfectants in the reception hall.
- During the check-in, we inform our Guests about the applicable security procedures and we ask them to sign a declaration of acknowledgment and commitment to comply with them.
- In order to avoid queues, we recommend settling the payment for the stay during check-in or the day before departure.
- The reception hall is kept daily for a minimum of one hour.
- Before entering the restaurant, there are hand disinfectants, each guest using it is required to disinfect their hands.
- Meals are served according to current government guidelines. More information can be found in hotel brochures or at the Reception.
- We ventilate the restaurant every day for a minimum of 1 hour.
- The cutlery is kept under germicidal UV lamps.
- The staff serves guests in disposable gloves, masks and helmets, which are changed regularly.
- Our chefs work in gloves, masks, and helmets.
- All meals are prepared in sterile conditions in accordance with the principles of HACCP and Sanepid.
- The products used for the production of meals are kept under UV lamps.
- We recommend that guests pay by card.
- There are hand disinfectants in the Lobby Bar area.
- The staff is equipped with protective masks, disposable gloves and helmets.
- Each time we disinfect the equipment of the Lobby Bar (expressas, shakers).
- We recommend that guests pay by card.
- All our conference rooms are ventilated regularly.
- There are hand disinfectants in front of the salami or in the rooms.
- After the meetings are completed, the rooms are aired, cleaned and ozonated, and their equipment, such as switches, projector, projector, controllers, and handles are subject to disinfection.
- The arrangement of chairs in conference rooms follows all safety rules at intervals of at least 1.5 meters.
- The room dedicated to children is subject to daily disinfection and cleaning.
- We disinfect toys used by the youngest on an ongoing basis.
- We conduct regular technical breaks for the Kids Room (at least once every two hours).
- We have recalled plush toys for children.
GYM / SPORT
- There are equipment disinfectants in the gym, and we have introduced a distance between fitness devices.
- The operation of the gym depends on the current sanepia guidelines and government regulations.
- The Wellness Zone operates in accordance with applicable government guidelines. More information can be found in the room brochures or at the reception desk.
- We opened one entrance to the pool next to the lifeguard.
- We have prepared containers for the keys to the cabinets (after their use) in order to disinfect them.
- We have limited the issue of pool towels, guests use towels from hotel rooms, in particular in the sauna and on the pool loungers.
- We have provided contactless dispensers for hand disinfectants in generally accessible places.
- The hotel bathrooms and public areas are provided with antibacterial soaps and instructions on how to properly wash your hands.
- We regularly disinfect door handles, handrails, buttons in elevators, seats and tables in public areas.
- We have introduced the elimination of objects that can be contaminated from the hotel space. We have removed, among others marketing materials from common areas.
- In the hotel premises, there are litter bins that enable segregation and can be opened contactlessly.
- We limit the number of people staying in common areas at the same time.
- Common parts are cleaned by people equipped with the necessary protective equipment, i.e. disposable gloves, masks and helmets.