- All our staff undergo inspection before they start work. We verify that there are no symptoms of: fever, cough or runny nose. We make use of non-contact thermometers, we verify each staff member before and after they start work and we make a record of measurements.
- They regularly disinfect their hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant and they look after their own personal hygiene and workplace hygiene.
- Before starting work, they are required to wash their hands with soap and water.
- They maintain a compulsory social distance, of a minimum of 1.5 m.
- They use their own means of transport to reach here - we recommend that employees avoid commuting to work by public transport.
- If any of the symptoms described above are suspected, staff members are not allowed to work. They are advised to stay at home and see a doctor.
- They are equipped with masks, visors, disposable gloves and disposable non-woven aprons.
- They disinfect the work stations after every shift.
- We regularly ventilate the rooms, and replenish the ozone, after each guest has stayed in one.
- We keep meetings and consultations to a minimum; we prefer to maintain contact by e-mail and telephone.
- We have reduced the number of staff members using common areas at any given time.
- We have introduced a requirement to use personal protective equipment by the hotel’s suppliers.
- We have developed procedures to be followed in the event that there is a situation of a suspected infection situation and we have trained the staff regarding this.
- Workstations are at least 1.5 m apart.
- At the entrance to the hotel and restaurant, as well as in the common areas, we have set up touchless devices or dispensers for hand disinfectant.
- At the reception desk, in the TV area and by the hotel regulations, we have provided information on how to maintain hand hygiene, which is the first and essential preventive measure against the spread of COVID-19.
- For our guests, at the reception desk, we have provided the telephone number for the Health and Safety department as well as that of the nearest doctor. If you suspect there is a COVID-19 infection, please contact the reception immediately.
- In any situation that requires medical assistance, our guests receive support from the Reception in determining the location of the nearest medical unit and contacting it.
- We encourage guests to wash their hands on a regular basis, with soap or disinfectant, according to the instructions available in the hotel bathrooms.
- We encourage guests to maintain safe social distancing.
- There is hand disinfectant available in the Apartment bathrooms and public areas, the reception desk and the restaurant.
- We regularly air the rooms, and replenish the ozone in them, after each stay for at least one hour.
- We thoroughly and with utmost care clean and disinfect all surfaces such as table tops, taps, toilet seats, door handles, switches, controllers, TV remote controls and telephones.
- We have reduced the level of routine cleaning of rooms, which is now done only on request from the guests.
- In each room there is safety equipment for disinfecting hands which can be found in the bathroom.
- The staff from the housekeeping department are equipped with all the necessary personal protective equipment (visors, gloves, non-woven aprons and masks). After finishing work in a given room, the cleaner removes their gloves, disinfects their hands and introduces such items as bedding, towels and dressing gowns to the new room.
- After each guest has left, we carry out routine cleaning of the room and disinfection of all touchable surfaces, including ozone replenishment.
- We have introduced a safety zone in order to maintain a safe level of social distancing between our guests, a minimum of 2 metres.
- Only 1 guest at a time can be at any one reception desk.
- We have placed a limit on the service time for a guest to the minimum level necessary whilst still maintaining our highest standards of service.
- We recommend that our guests make use of cashless payments.
- We regularly disinfect all the reception equipment, i.e. table tops, payment terminals, registration cards, room cards, pens, tablets, keyboards, computer equipment and telephones.
- We have installed a protective partition at the reception desk.
- Reception points are positioned 1.5 metres apart.
- We have provided unlimited access to disinfectant equipment in the reception hall.
- During the check-in process, we inform our guests of the security procedures in operation and we ask them to sign a declaration of acceptance and agreement to comply with them.
- In order to avoid queues, we recommend that guests arrange for payment for their stay either while checking-in or on the day before their departure.
- We keep the reception hall open every day for a minimum of one hour.
- Before entering the restaurant every guest is required to disinfect their hands, using the disinfectant dispensers provided.
- Meals are served in accordance with the currently applicable government guidelines. More information can be found in the hotel brochures or at the reception.
- We ventilate the restaurant for at least one hour every day.
- The cutlery is stored under antibacterial UV lamps.
- The staff who serve guests wear disposable gloves, masks and visors, which are changed regularly.
- Our chefs work while wearing gloves, masks and visors.
- All meals are prepared in sterile conditions and in accordance with the HACCP and Sanepid rules.
- Everything that is used for the production of meals is kept under UV lamps.
- We recommend that guests make payments by card.
- There are hand-disinfectant dispensers in the area of the Lobby Bar.
- The staff are equipped with protective masks, disposable gloves and visors.
- On every occasion we disinfect the Lobby Bar equipment (coffee machines, shakers).
- We recommend that guests make payments by card.
- All of our conference rooms are ventilated on a regular basis.
- There are hand sanitisers in front of the halls or in the rooms.
- After meetings are finished, the rooms are aired, cleaned and the ozone is replenished. In addition, the room equipment, such as switches, projectors, OHPs, remote controls and handles are disinfected.
- The arrangement of the chairs in the conference rooms is in accordance with all safety rules, placed at intervals of at least 1.5 meters.
- The room arranged for use by children is subject to disinfection and cleaning on a daily basis.
- We disinfect the toys which are used by the youngest children on a continuous basis.
- We introduce regular technical breaks for the Kids' Room (at least once every two hours).
- We have stopped using soft toys for children.
- There is disinfectant equipment in the gym, and we have placed fitness devices some distance apart.
- The operation of the gym is in keeping with current Sanepid guidelines and government regulations.
- The Wellness Zone operates in accordance within the relevant government guidelines. More information can be found in the room leaflets or at the reception desk.
- We have opened one entrance to the pool next to the lifeguard's position.
- We have prepared containers for the use of locker keys (after their use) so that they can be disinfected.
- We have placed a limit on the issuing of pool towels. The guests use the towels from their hotel rooms, in particular in the sauna and with the pool loungers.
- We have provided contactless disinfectant dispensers or disinfectant-liquid dispensers for hand sanitising in general-access places.
- In hotel bathrooms and in public areas, there are antibacterial soaps and instructions on the correct way to wash your hands.
- We regularly disinfect door handles, handrails, buttons in elevators, seats and tables in public areas.
- We have introduced a policy of removing items that could become contaminated from the hotel space. We have removed, for example, marketing materials from common areas.
- On the hotel premises there are litter bins that allow for the segregation of waste and these can be opened without physical contact.
- We limit the number of people staying in common areas at any given time.
- Common areas are cleaned by people equipped with the necessary protective equipment, that is, disposable gloves, masks and visors.