The stay includes:
- accommodation in comfortable rooms with a balcony or terrace;
- breakfasts with a Christmas touch - a rich buffet with in-house baked goods and sweets, as well as a glass of sparkling wine on the first and second Day of Christmas;
- festive Christmas Eve dinner (divided into rounds) with a visit from Santa Claus for children*;
- varied buffet dinners on the 1st and 2nd day of Christmas;
- Christmas gift waiting in the room;
- live caroling on the 1st and 2nd day of Christmas in our stylish Restaurant;
- activities for children on Christmas Eve and 1st Day of Christmas - games and art workshops with a winter theme;
- Christmas cinema for kids with small refreshments in the Kids Room - 25 December;
- winter walk with alpacas - 26 December**;
- access to the Wellness Zone with an amazing view of the mountains and Sosnówka Lagoon;
The Wellness Zone includes: a recreational pool, with water massages, a heated outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, a paddling pool, dry and steam saunas, including an additional outdoor sauna, and a fitness room;
*A detailed Christmas agenda will be provided upon check-in.
**Attractions dependent on the weather.
In addition, we provide:
- free monitored parking lot;
- unlimited Wi-Fi access;
- Tesla and Porsche charging stations on the premises;
- ski storage;
- ski and winter equipment rental.
We offer the following for an additional fee:
Possibility to enjoy luxurious face and body treatments in the La Perla Clinic including the treatment for two (extra paid services) - reservations at +48 784 066 275.
When you book a stay with children at Lake Hill Resort & SPA, you get:
- Baby crib free of charge with a set of bedding (number of cribs limited, advance reservation required)
- Child under 4 years old sleeping with parents on one bed - stay free of charge
- Stay of a child from 5 to 12 years - at a discount.
We are a pet-friendly hotel - bring your pet with you,
the additional fee is PLN 120 per day.
--The scope of activities included in the package, as well as the form of services provided, also depends on the so-called force majeure.--