Attractions of the stay
During your stay, we offer a number of attractions for both adults and children. Everyone will find something for themselves - various forms of active rest, relaxation in the SPA and wellness area, hiking, exploring mysterious places are just some of our attractions.
1. Ski and snowboard hire and Carving Ski school - contact 506 048 116.
2. Long walks (the route is 6.5 km), you can go jogging, Nordic walking, and cycle around the Sosnówka Lagoon.
3. Classes with instructors for registration at the reception: yoga, pilates, healthy spine, body art, stretching. Classes are held on Saturdays after breakfast in the Event Hall or outside depending on the weather.
4. Dla miłośników golfa organizujemy wyjazdy (9km) na Driving Range, gdzie można poćwiczyć lub nauczyć się podstaw gry. Koszt godziny lekcyjnej to 100 zł za 45 minut. Zapisy w recepcji hotelowej.
Thematic tours around the area - please register:
Guide - Andrzej Sękiewicz: 503 169 343 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose one of the tours or ask for an individual proposal - get to know the magical corners of the Karkonosze and the deep secrets of our mountains.
Unforgettable experiences guaranteed.
- Morning ascent to Śnieżka;
- An evening walk to the Grodno and Vitosha Hill, where centuries ago the Lower Silesian Nostaradamus predicted;
- Valley of Palaces and Gardens;
- Walk to the sunset on Sokolik - the favorite place of climbers and Hussite stories;
- Walk to the Chojnik Castle;
- The decay - a forgotten attraction of Podgórzyn;
- In tribute to the lab technicians from Miłków;
- "Swedish Rocks";
- "The Karkonosze Chakra in the Pan and the Good Source".
Sudecka Karina - Jarosław Szczyżowski tel.: 515 761 005 , email: email@example.com invite for:
- Secrets of the Sudetes Uranus, Kowary - Miedzianka - a ghost town - price per person adult PLN 20, child PLN 10;
- Evening walk around Miedzianka with kerosene lamps - price per person adult PLN 20, child PLN 10.